Wednesday 12 August 2009

The Genie

Program Management words of wisdom:-
"Through humour, you can soften some of the worst blows that life delivers, and once you find laughter, no matter how painful your situation might be, you can still survive it.” - Albert Ho 2009

__________________________________________________________________________________

Three men: a Program manager, a Planner, and a Buyer are helping out on a program. About midweek they decide to walk up and down the beach during their lunch hour. Halfway up the beach, they stumbled upon a lamp. As they rub the lamp a genie appears and says "Normally I would grant you three wishes, but since there are three of you, I will grant you each one wish."

The Planner went first. "I would like to spend the rest of my life living in a huge house in St. Thomas with no money worries." The genie granted him his wish and sent him on off to St. Thomas.

The Buyer went next. "I would like to spend the rest of my life living on a huge yacht cruising the Mediterranean with no money worries." The genie granted him his wish and sent him off to the Mediterranean.

Last, but not least, it was the Program manager's turn. "And what would your wish be?" asked the genie. "I want them both back after lunch otherwise my program will screw-up" replied the Program manager.

KACAK5 Management

No comments:

Post a Comment